Terms & Conditions
- Republish material from SPNCS
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SPNCS
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SPNCS
- Redistribute content from SPNCS
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
• Government agencies
• Search engines
• News organizations
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SCS; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SCS. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of SCS's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. iFrames Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website. Content Liability We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. Reservation of Rights We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions. Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. PAYMENTS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS All information, reports, content and access rights purchased on the website and in offline with us are non-refundable. We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS This Agreement will continue until terminated by either the or you. Either party can terminate the Agreement by notifying the other party by telephone or electronic mail of the decision to terminate. We may discontinue or change the Web Site or its availability to you, at any time. The data and images in this website is not the property of the company and has been taken from popular search engines. We dont encourage any copyrights on our company or that caused by our copying from our company. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to Web site and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the Web Site. The failure of the website, to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this. ANTI-HACKING PROVISION You expressly agree not to use this Web Site in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions. In addition, you expressly agree not to:
• use the Web Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
• use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, proc-ess or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, ac-quire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site or any data or content found on or accessed through the Web Site without prior express written consent;
• obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site;
• in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or pre-vent access to the Web Site or its content;
• violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this Web Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site;
• take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this Web Site's operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or such operation's infrastructure. Disclaimer To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.